منتدى الجمعية الفلكية السورية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عودة إلى موقع الجمعيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

This year to be longer by one second

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
naseem

naseem

انثى عدد الرسائل : 142
العمر : 31
البلد : سوريا
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2008

This year to be longer by one second Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: This year to be longer by one second   This year to be longer by one second Icon_minitimeالخميس 1 يناير 2009 - 0:07

This year will be longer than usual -- by one second, the U.S. Institute of Standards and Technology said last Wednesday.
The earth is sufficiently out of sync that a leap second has been scheduled for 7 p.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time on Dec. 31, said the institute.

A total of 24 leap seconds have been added since 1972, the last being in December 2005, because the earth is slowing and does not rotate exactly once every 24 hours, the Institute said.

The discrepancy went unnoticed until highly accurate atomic clocks were developed in the late 1960s. It was decided then, by international agreement, that operators of atomic clocks around the world would adjust the time of day by adding one second to the world's official time when needed.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/This_year_to_be_longer_by_one_second_999.html
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Hassan Aldib

Hassan Aldib

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 651
العمر : 35
البلد : Syria-Hama
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: This year to be longer by one second   This year to be longer by one second Icon_minitimeالخميس 1 يناير 2009 - 4:54

Tank you Naseem
http://www.hamaeconomics.site-forums.com
د. فراس
مدير المنتدى
د. فراس

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1300
العمر : 45
البلد : سوريا
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/08/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: This year to be longer by one second   This year to be longer by one second Icon_minitimeالخميس 1 يناير 2009 - 9:01

now I see why this year seemed too long for me
tongue tongue tongue
http://www.saaa-sy.org
beba

beba

انثى عدد الرسائل : 2
العمر : 38
البلد : syria
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: This year to be longer by one second   This year to be longer by one second Icon_minitimeالإثنين 5 يناير 2009 - 4:59

hi,it is my first time to enter this part,i wish please to write this subject again with arabian language down it ,not only this but all the english subjects .
thanks

This year to be longer by one second
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ulysses spacecraft data indicate solar wind at a 50-year low

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الجمعية الفلكية السورية :: علم الفلك النظري والرصدي :: قسم اللغة الإنكليزية في منتدى جمعية هواة الفلك السورية-
انتقل الى: